Days until wedding: 76
Since my last update, we've accomplished the following:
- sent in the florist contract and paid our deposit
- scheduled our engagement photo session -- September 29!
- bought a dress for my bachelorette party
- worked with a local calligrapher to design monograms for our wedding suite and decide how our envelopes will be addressed
- finalized the design and wording of our invitations, insert cards, RSVP cards, and thank you notes -- They're BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait for our guests to receive them in the mail :)
- planned the rehearsal dinner menu and schedule
- had our wedding announcement run in the September issue of Inside Columbia
- started receiving wedding shower gifts
- shopped for and bought our wedding bands!
- ordered and received my "Mrs. Randolph" hanger :)
- decided on decor for our ceremony
- bought my under-the-dress essentials and my wedding shoes
- finalized tux decisions for Tom, the groomsmen, and our dads
- bought earrings for the bridesmaids
- received a tentative wedding day schedule from our photographer
- threw around a million different ideas for our wedding day -- a private dance, rituals and readings for our ceremony, photo ideas, etc.