Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Shabby Apple Discount!

It's no secret that Shabby Apple has some of the classiest, prettiest dresses around. I know I love them! I also love having insider knowledge when it comes to what's going on at Shabby Apple. Curious to know what this year's best-selling dresses are? Wait no longer!

This year's best sellers are...
I'm currently coveting the Red Queen and the I'm Late! I'm Late! to spice up my fall wardrobe.

Want in on the fun? Use discount code favorite10 for 10% off everything on the Shabby Apple website. But hurry! This discount is only good until this Friday, September 14.

To take advantage of this discount, click here, on the button below, or on the Shabby Apple button in my sidebar. Happy shopping!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...