Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Introducing Shabby Apple!

I'm thrilled to announce that What's On My Mind... has a new sponsor: the one and only Shabby Apple! I've been a fan of Shabby Apple's chic, vintage-inspired, stylish-meets-comfortable clothing for quite some time, and I'm confident that you'll fall in love with it, too!

To get an idea of what Shabby Apple is all about, check out a few of my current favorites!

Bellissima
Black Oak
Macaw Earrings
Elizabeth Islands

Shabby Apple is currently running its summer sale, so check it out to get beautiful clothing at a great price! Also, be sure to check out the new Shabby Apple ad on the right sidebar of this page. I'll be changing it out as the seasons and deals change, so check back frequently. Happy shopping!

Dresses from Shabby Apple


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...