Friday, June 8, 2012

A Week Already, Huh?

So, it's been a week since my last post. Seriously, this week flew by. I can't believe it's Friday already. Because I've been busy with work--and life in general--here's the Spark Notes version of what I've been up to.
    I spent last weekend in Dallas with my family to celebrate my little brother's high school graduation. Photos and a post to come.

    I worked my full-time job plus two other jobs on the side this week. This will continue into next week, too. Like I said, things are busy!

    I took the plunge and got my hair cut on Tuesday evening. I was scared, but I'm really happy with it and finally feel like I have a grownup hair style. Don't let the picture fool you--it actually is different. I have lots of layers and more bangs, plus the overall length is much shorter. Best of all, it feels and looks SO much healthier. And don't mind the picture--it's the best I could do in a pinch.
    Also on Tuesday, we went to trivia night at a local bar, Quinton's, with some friends. So much fun, and this girl knows a lot more about Harry S. Truman than she thought possible (don't ask me why).

    I woke up feeling bad yesterday--sore throat, headache, body aches, etc.--and yesterday was a weird day at work and I had more work to come home to, so Boyfriend made dinner. He's just awesome.
    Apparently, I've never seen a paintball bruise before, because I freaked out when Boyfriend came home last night covered in them--and I mean covered. I think we counted 31 bruises. Poor guy. At least he had fun!

    This weekend will be busy. On the agenda: going out with friends tonight, moving furniture, working, cleaning, grocery shopping, and (hopefully) relaxing tomorrow, and going to the Cardinals' game with my work on Sunday. Busy, but fun!

    Happy Friday, Everyone!

    1 comment:

    rockerest said...

    Just want to mention that my bruising wasn't just because I suck.

    It was because I was the pointman/runner, so I was out in front with just flank coverage :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...