Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May Birchbox

The theme of this month's Birchbox was Gossip Girl.
Even though I've never seen an episode of Gossip Girl, I was really happy with my Birchbox this month!
First Impressions:
  • Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer: One of the things I love about Birchbox is that I'm able to sample high-end beauty products each month. It's easy to see that this moisturizer is in fact a luxury product. I will definitely use this sample down to the last drop, but even if I love it, $90 is definitely more than I'm willing to spend on a beauty product.
  • Arquiste Flor y Canto: Like I've said before, I'm very picky when it comes to perfume, and I'd be totally fine if I never got another perfume sample from Birchbox ever again. I'm sure I'll try this sample at some point, but I don't expect to love it.
  • beautyblender blendercleanser: I could not have been more excited when I opened my box and saw this product inside. A long time ago (at least 7+ years ago), I received a set of Bare Escentuals makeup brushes as a gift. Even after using them on a daily basis since then, these brushes are almost as good as new and they work so well. Seriously, I swear by them and could not recommend them more. The only thing is--and I'm embarrassed to admit this--I've never cleaned them. Not once. Thanks to this little bottle of cleanser, however, that will be changing some time in the near future, and I'm so excited about it.
  • stila sparkle waterproof liquid eye liner: I've never tried waterproof or liquid eye liner, but the stila brand is great, and I'm a sucker for dramatic eyes, so I'm pretty sure that I'll use this sample up and love every second of it. Plus, this sample is about as close to full size as possible. Thanks, Birchbox!
  • Notecards: Stationary--especially beautiful stationary--is kind of my thing. This bright green notecard is going to go to good use.
What did you get in your Birchbox this month?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...