Monday, April 9, 2012

Four Weeks from Right Now...

...I'll be unpacking my new apartment.

That's right, I finally figured out a little direction, and I'll be moving to Columbia, Missouri on Saturday, May 5!

Boyfriend and I got a great apartment, and we can't wait to start this new chapter of our lives. If you haven't caught on yet, this means the end of our long distance days once and for all! :)

In the meantime, I'm enjoying every second of my last few weeks in Dallas with my family, trying to figure out what's staying and what's going (and how I'm going to get it there), and doing all of the necessary pre-moving type things.

Furniture? Not yet. Job? Nope. But I know it will be an adventure, and I can't wait.

Also, I can't hide that I'm a little really excited to blog about all of my thrifting, Craigslisting, garage salesing, and decorating adventures as we attempt to turn an empty (but awesome) apartment into a home. And that includes me learning how to cook. Things are about to get messy. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I am also excited for you to decorate your apartment!!! Yayyy! I want to visit CoMO this summer, so you, Jill, Amanda & I should all get together and go thrifting...and then get trops of course! :)

And more importantly, I'm excited for you and Tom to start this big new chapter in your lives! Living together is so enlightening. You'll learn so many things about him that you never knew. Some will annoy you (haha), but I bet most will just further endear him to you. It'll strengthen your relationship so much--especially going from long distance to roomies! (hahaha...I like to call Ryan my roomie from time to time). Yay!

{av} | {long distance loving} said...

so excited to hear the long distance days are almost done! xoxo {av}

Sara said...

Thank you! I'm so excited, too! And let me know when you're in town! We definitely should get together and thrift. I have so many ideas (thanks, Pinterest) that I can't wait to get started on!

Sara said...

Thank you so much, {av}! It's going to be an adjustment, but I'm so so so excited we will finally be together on a daily basis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...