Thursday, April 12, 2012

April Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
is a dark, warm, windy night.

I am thinking...
about allllll of the things I have to get done in the next three weeks.

I am thankful...
for a helpful family.

In the kitchen...
a yummy taco salad for dinner!

I am wearing...
black Aerie yoga pants and a coral tank top that says "happy makes the world go 'round." Thursdays = yoga/Zumba clothes!

I am creating...
mental pictures about how I want to decorate my new apartment. Let's just hope Goodwill, Craigslist, and various thrift stores cooperate!

I am going...
to Kansas City next weekend to celebrate the marriage of one of my best friends/sorority sisters!

I am wondering...
how I'm going to fit all of my stuff into my roller skate of a car when I move. Proooooobably not going to happen, but I'm sure going to try.

I am reading...
nothing. I started Mockingjay, but didn't get very far because I'm just too busy at the moment. I'll pick it back up as soon as things calm down a little bit.

I am hoping...
that the next month goes smoothly!

I am looking forward to...
seeing The Hunger Games with Boyfriend next weekend! About time!

I am learning...
that everything happens for a reason.

Around the house...
is a wreck--well, my room is, specifically. Moving makes you realize how much CRAP you've accumulated over the years!

I am pondering...
what my next professional move will be.

A favorite quote for today...
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"- Mary Oliver

One of my favorite things...
is the fantastic just-finished-a-good-workout feeling.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
work tomorrow, packing, getting ahead with work for when I'm out of town next Friday, dinner with the best friends, more packing!

A peek into my day...
Got this text/photo last night. Remember my best friend's baby shower last month? Well, Baby Girl Emma arrived on Monday night, and I can't wait to kiss her BEAUTIFUL little face! :)
Hi, Aunt Sara! I can't wait to meet you!
Click here to join in the Daybook fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...