The theme of this month's box was Natural Wonders.
- Benta Berry G-1 Exfoliating Facial Cleanser: I'm fairly picky about what I use on my face, and right now, I'm pretty faithful to Mary Kay. I miiiiiiight use this when I travel, but I feel like it will smell bad and be sticky, which are two things that I can't really handle. If I end up trying it, I'll be sure to share my review.
- Pangea Organics Lip Balm: I really like lip products, so I was excited to get this in my box. Unfortunately, it was gritty and clumpy when I tried it out. I really wanted to like this product, but it was just bad.
- Weleda Pomegranate Firming Day Cream: Since I have a huge phobia of having wrinkly lower eyelids when I'm older, I definitely will be trying this product. I don't really expect to love it enough to drop $33--or hard-earned Birchbox points--on a full-size bottle, but you never know.
- Taylor Swift Wonderstruck: I just have to say that the packaging on Wonderstruck is quite possibly the prettiest packaging I've ever seen on a perfume. I love it! I like the scent enough to use the convenient sample-size tube when I travel, but I don't think I'll purchase a full-size bottle.
- Pangea Organics Facial Scrub: Honestly, I don't think that this facial scrub sounds any better than the cleanser above. I think having a cleanser and scrub in the same box is repetitive, and Birchbox could have easily subbed this sample out for an Earth-friendly eye shadow or something.
- Pangea Organics Eye Cream: I will give this product a try (see my comment above about eye wrinkles), but once again, I think it's repetitive to have this and a firming day cream in the same box. Just my opinion.