Thursday, March 15, 2012

Suggestions?

Alright Faithful Followers, I need a suggestion or two (or five).

I think I want to change my hair. I've pretty much had the same style since high school (at varying lengths and with optional straightened bangs from time to time), but I'm ready for a change. Maybe a new post-grad look. Suggestions?

I really love the length of my hair at the moment, so I'd kind of like to keep it, but I'm not married to it. I'm totally open to color, too. I've never colored my hair before (not even highlights!), so a new color might be a fun change.

Here's a recent photo of my current do (or lack thereof). My hair is a little longer now than it is in this picture.

Any thoughts? I'd appreciate it!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I am no hair expert (I've never colored mine either)--but as far as length, I like yours now, and your hair looks so good curly, so I would keep it the same. I could see you with a few caramel highlights in your hair, I think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...