Monday, March 26, 2012

March Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
is a warm evening. I'm getting nervous for this summer. It's only March and it's already HOT.

I am thinking...
about the great news I got today! Yay!

I am thankful...
for the kindness of others.

In the kitchen...
is going to be a little different for the next week and a half. I started a cleanse this morning, so I'm trying to eat super healthy.

I am wearing...
a white ruffly shirt with purple, black, and blue polka dots, dark-wash jeans, pewter Kenneth Cole flats, my white Stella Fossil watch, and my Tiffany's necklace from Boyfriend.

I am creating...
nothing at the moment. I'll let my Pinteresting mind run wild one of these days.

I am going...
to see The Hunger Games with Boyfriend when I'm in Columbia at the end of April. Waiting almost a month so that we can see it together--ah, the things we do for love. :)

I am wondering...
how everything is going to work out.

I am reading...
Mockingjay, the third book in The Hunger Games trilogy. The second book (and this one so far) wasn't as good as the first one, but I'm still obsessed!

I am hoping... that I finish blogging about my trip to Israel soon. It's looong overdue.

I am looking forward to...
this weekend!

I am learning...
how to be independent.

Around the house...
is quiet and cozy.

I am pondering...
how exactly I'm going to move to Missouri.

A favorite quote for today...
"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you."

One of my favorite things...
is planning for the future.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
work, yoga, zumba, Mockingjay, and friends

A peek into my day...
I did a 5k for the Make a Wish Foundation on Saturday!

To join in the Daybook fun, click here. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...