Monday, March 19, 2012

March Birchbox

Soon after I received my February box, I got an email from Birchbox asking if I wanted to receive the special March Teen Vogue box instead of the regular March box. I decided to go the Teen Vogue route even though I was afraid that the products would be a little too teeny-bopper for me. As it turns out, I was worried for nothing, and I really like most of the items in my box this month!

First Impressions:
  • essie luxeffects: I probably wouldn't buy this nail polish in a store, but I do like it, so I was happy to receive it in my box. I mean, what girl doesn't like sparkly silver nail polish? I'm sure I'll use it on NYE or something.
  • kate spade new york Twirl: I tested Twirl at Sephora a while back, but it's always hard to tell how a perfume smells when surrounded by so many other scents. I can't wait to try it and decide if it's for me!
  • Kerastase Elixir Ultime: In an effort to nourish/hydrate my hair, I've been trying different products, so I'm excited to add this one to the list.
  • tarte LipSurgence lip tint: I tried this product as soon as I opened up my box, and I LOVE it! The best way to describe it is a moisturizing lip crayon, and I'm probably going to order one in another color as soon as I rack up a few more Birchbox points.
  • twistband Hair Tie: Eh, it's a hair tie--something I didn't exactly need--but I do like the bright orange color.
  • ModCloth Exclusive Offer: I can't wait to use this discount to make my first ModCloth purchase!
What was in your March Birchbox?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...