Thanks team! Y'all are wonderful, and you got my birthday off to a great start!
Some (okay, most) of the 22 reasons why I'm awesome made me laugh, so I thought I'd list them below. :)
- You've been working here the longest and, yet, you show no signs of burnout from writing about teeth and gums day after day.
- You single-handedly won the scavenger hunt for us! (More on that later...)
- You wore heels to your interview.
- You giggle at everything and brighten the room.
- You always look beautiful!
- You're never in a bad mood, even on the day you got in a wreck on the way to work!
- You have the scoop on everyone, all the time, including the royal family.
- You always have a good attitude, and you are always helpful.
- You have a fabulous shoe collection.
- You are a worthy scavenger hunt opponent.
- You were the first one to talk to me here. That is when I started to feel comfortable and knew I would love working with you!
- You are a great teacher and motivator! Your willingness to help others is wonderful!
- You think we have no "unfortunate people" working for us.
- You always get the job done!
- You have a great sense of humor that keeps me laughing throughout the day.
- You are always up for social events!
- You know what's going on with MyEmma. Good thing someone does.
- You are so "tweet."
- You are a sweetheart! Your fun personality is infectious (in a good way).
- You never call in sick.
- You work here. That's cool.
- You make everyone feel comfortable and included, whether that's in a conversation or social outing.
And now a few photos from the party...