Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Big Winner

Image from UniversityChic.com
See all of those amazing pieces in the photo above? More specifically:
  1. Striped Lola Dress from ElleLauri
  2. Leopard Print iPod Case from Sharp Hill Designs
  3. Clover Necklace from Alma & Co.
  4. Gold Branch Moonstone and Pearl Necklace from Reija Eden Jewelry
  5. Claire Earrings from Alma & Co.
  6. Vintage Charming Bracelet from F.U.S.C.H.A.
  7. Mekong Blue Scarf from Bluesilk
Well, I'm happy to say that they are mine alllllll mine!

I entered this giveaway, hosted by University Chic and Hybrid Her, on a whim simply because my sorority sister Ali put it together. She has fabulous taste, doesn't she? I never expected to win, but, of course, I was thrilled when I got the email!

So far, I've received the iPod case, the Clover necklace, the Gold Branch Moonstone and Pearl necklace, and the Claire earrings. I LOVE all of the items so far, and I can't wait to receive the rest!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

You are so lucky!!! That scarf and those earrings look adorable!!!

Ali said...

I'm so happy you won and thrilled you love the items! Let me know if you don't receive everything else in the next couple weeks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...