Monday, February 6, 2012

February Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
is a chilly evening. It's back to feeling like winter in these here Texas parts.

I am thinking...
about a lot, like usual, but I'm starting to have some much-wanted (and much-needed) insight into things.

I am thankful...
for family members that will help me out even though they're mad at me.

In the kitchen...
has been a busy place as I've been trying to figure out the perfect Valentine's Day treat. :)

I am wearing...
navy, green, and white plaid pajama pants and my navy RAMS t-shirt.

I am creating...
my first--hopefully first of many--freelance writing project.

I am going...
to Kansas City in April to see one of my best friends get married. Just booked my tickets!

I am wondering...
when things will get moving.

I am reading...
The History of Love, but I haven't gotten very far.

I am hoping...
that my siblings and I actually get to spend the day together this weekend.

I am looking forward to...
the weekend, and it's only Monday.

I am learning...
to be patient and to just go with the flow.

Around the house...
is a little cleaner than before. I finally worked on my room this weekend.

I am pondering...
the same stuff I've been pondering for a while now. Come on, Everything, get going!

A favorite quote for today...
"You know you are in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

One of my favorite things...
is planning special surprises. :)

A few plans for the rest of the week:
work, work, and more work, and hopefully spend the day with the siblings this weekend :)

A peek into my day...
Does it count if it's a peek into my day a week ago? BEAUTIFUL anniversary flowers from Boyfriend!

As always, join in the Daybook fun here.

1 comment:

Lisa notes... said...

Sounds like you're a wonderful thinker. That's a good thing. Glad you have family members you can count on. Such a blessing that will benefit you throughout your life.

The flowers from your boyfriend are beautiful. What will he do for an encore on Valentine's Day! :-)

Thanks for sharing your Daybook.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...