To find out a little more about Birchbox (and treat yourself to the gift that keeps on giving), go here.
And now, on to the goodies!
The theme of this month's box was Spotlight.
- beautyblender the original beautyblender: I don't usually use liquid foundation, so I'm not sure how much I'll actually use this sponge. Still, I've heard amazing things about beautyblender products from other people, so I know I'll give it a try at some point. I mean, who doesn't want to look airbrushed?
- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint: Thanks to my January Birchbox, I'm already a fan of Jouer, so I'm excited to try this tinted moisturizer. Dewy, glowing skin, here I come!
- Orofluido Beauty Elixir: I was literally JUST talking about how I want to find a great deep conditioning/moisturizing hair treatment, so I'm hopeful that this product will be just what I'm looking for.
- Violent Lips Temporary Lip Tattoos: I was a little intimidated to see these in my box just because I have no idea where I'll wear them. Still, they're super fun and a little out of the box, so I'll probably give them a try at some point.
- Lifestyle Extra Nail File: In addition to this being super cute, super neon, and super Valentine's-y, I never seem to have a nail file when I need one, so this little baby is going in my bag right away.
- Birchbox Digital Download Green River Ordinance: I've never heard of this band, but I'm always up for expanding my music library, especially when it's for free!
What did you get in your Birchbox this month?