Thursday, January 26, 2012

January Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
is an overcast, drizzly morning-- I love this kind of weather!

I am thinking...
about the future. I know I always say this, but now it's true: there are some big things coming up in the next year!

I am thankful...
for the ability to choose. (More on this later.)

In the kitchen...
is going to be a busy, festive place in about two weeks from now!

I am wearing...
dark-wash jeans, a purple v-neck, a flowy gray cardigan, and ash gray TOMS.

I am creating...
a photo album for Israel trip. It's coming, I promise!

I am going...
to be better about blogging a few times a week. Seriously.

I am wondering...
if there are any tricks for job-searching. Help me out, people!

I am reading...
The History of Love by Nicole Krauss

I am hoping...
to catch up with Whitney tonight. It's been too long since we last talked!

I am looking forward to...
the weekend aka time to blog, go through my pictures, catch up on my TV shows, etc.

I am learning...
the ins and outs of personal financing.

Around the house...
is absolute disaster (well, my room is, at least). That's on the agenda for this weekend, too: CLEAN UP.

I am pondering...
everything. This whole adjusting to post-grad life thing is a little more complicated than I thought.

A favorite quote for today...
"In Israel, in order to be a realist you must believe in miracles."- David Ben-Gurion

One of my favorite things...
are two hour bedtime phone conversations with Boyfriend-- the absolute best.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
work today, work tomorrow, and WEEKEND (see above)

A peek into my day...
So proud of this guy for about a million and five reasons.

As always, join in the Daybook fun here. 

2 comments:

Brittany said...

AHHHH! I love the History of Love! Not sure if I ever recommended that to you, but it's my favorite :) Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close is sort of like it. So if you like A History of Love, read that next :)

sherilee said...

Are you using LinkedIn for your job search at all? You might check it out, if not. Once your profile is complete, it will recommend jobs to you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...