Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hanukkah, oh Hanukkah

This past weekend, my family celebrated one big evening of Hanukkah fun! There were latkes, presents, the traditional lighting of the menorah, of course, and what Hanukkah celebration would be complete without a few rounds of latke bingo? That's right, latke bingo.

I received way too many wonderful presents to name, but what was even better was getting to spend some time just laughing with my family. Plus, I was reminded again just how much I love holiday shopping. Seriously, buying presents for other people is my favorite, and now I can say that I've officially experienced and survived day-before-Christmas shopping.

Oh, and happy 18th birthday to my little brother. You're not so little anymore. Can't wait to celebrate with you tonight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...