Thursday, December 22, 2011

Different, Yet the Same

So, I've been a college graduate for almost a week now and it feels...weird. To be honest, I don't feel like I graduated. I just feel like I'm on a normal winter break and that I'll be going back to school in just about a month.

Nevertheless, I got my grades-- it was my best semester ever!-- and I'll be receiving my diploma in the mail in about eight weeks.

Now that I'm an independent, experienced woman of the world (ha), it's time to really buckle down on job searching, which is turning out to be a lot harder than I expected. At least I have a great job to keep me busy in the meantime.

Even though I'm a college graduate, there are no major changes to report. I can tell, however, that some big changes are coming up in the near future, and that's super exciting and totally terrifying all at once.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...