Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Daybook

It's finally December, and I'm so excited for the most wonderful time of the year!

As always, join in the Daybook fun here.

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
is a cool, slightly cloudy day.

I am thinking...
about how quickly December arrived. Where has this semester (and year) gone?!

I am thankful...
for so many exciting things coming up in the next two months.

From the learning rooms...
is busy with finals and graduation just a few weeks away. In the next few weeks, I have a Spanish presentation, two papers, and three tests, but that diploma will make it all worth it!

In the kitchen...
are a whole lot of leftovers from a delicious Thanksgiving.

I am wearing...
black Aerie yoga pants, a turquoise t-shirt, my gray Phi Mu semi formal fleece, and my new tennis shoes!

I am creating...
this blog? Sure.

I am going...
to see Boyfriend in just 14 days!

I am wondering...
if when I'll hear back from the job I interviewed for on Monday.

I am reading...
nothing at the moment. With school wrapping up, there's just no time to read for fun. I'm looking forward to that after graduation.

I am hoping...
that all of my finals go well.

I am looking forward to...
having Boyfriend all to myself from Christmas to New Year's. We never get to spend that much time together!

I am hearing...
chit chat of other people in the hallway.

Around the house...
is chilly. My dad doesn't want to switch the heat on yet.

I am pondering...
what I'm going to give as holiday, birthday, and anniversary gifts in the next two months.

One of my favorite things...
is this time of year. It is the most wonderful, after all. :)

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Class this afternoon, dinner with Chelsea, a good night's sleep tonight, work tomorrow, a homework-filled-but-hopefully-relaxing weekend

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
I'm hoping to add to this collection of Magic Tree pictures this holiday season.

1 comment:

ღ soraya ღ said...

nice post! thanks for sharing...happy holidays...blessings soraya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...