The best part is that he's mine all mine allllll the way through New Year's Day! We haven't spent this much time together all at once since I still lived in good 'ol Columbia, so-- needless to say-- I'm excited!
In true Sara fashion, I want to make the most of what's left of the holidays by doing fun, wintery things (and just regular fun things) while Boyfriend is here. Just a few ideas:
- Look at Christmas lights...lots and lots of Christmas lights
- Go on a Starbucks date for caramel apple spices
- Exchange Chrismukkah presents-- yippee!
- Go to Zenna for Happy Hour Sushi, aka the best thing ever
- See "Like Crazy" and "Sherlock Holmes"
- Walk around totally Christmas-fied places in Dallas (or two or three or four)
- Go out for New Year's Eve-- sparkly outfit required
- Enjoy every second of being together