Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wish List Wednesday

With the holidays just around the corner, I got to thinking about my own holiday wish list.

Birchbox
I've heard about Birchbox from a number of people, and it just sounds too good to be true. Each month, the recipient receives 4 to 5 high-end beauty products in the mail, and, over time, surveys will allow you to customize your box to fit your preferences. A box in the mail every month for a year? It's the gift that keeps on giving!












An E-Reader
I'm still not 100% sure that I want an E-Reader, but I like the concept of them. At this point, I just don't know enough about them to make an informed decision. Kindle vs. Nook? What model? No clue.

A Massage/Spa Day
Or not even a whole day, just a treatment or two would be fabulous. The stress of this semester is really kicking my butt, and a little post-graduation pampering would be wonderful.

Accessories
There are about a million pieces of jewelry, bags, and accessories I have my eye on, and- let's be honest- I see something new I want every time I'm online. Maybe I'll dedicate next week's WLW to all-things accessories.

A Laptop Sleeve
I desperately need a new one. Maybe this one, or this one (in Suzani, Safari Sunset, or Barcelona)?












Books and Journals
I'm on the hunt for the perfect journal to take to Israel with me. I think this one, this one, or this one- or something similar- would do very nicely. I have a small wish list of books I want to read on the Barnes & Noble website. This list is far from complete, and I'm always on the hunt for new reads, so throw any suggestions my way! Also, how cute would one of these books be for an anniversary gift?












Spirited Drinkware
This may sound like a weird request, but I really want spirited drinkware to commemorate my college experience. I already have a Phi Mu mug and shot glass and a UNT shot glass, so I still need a UNT mug and a Mizzou mug and shot glass. Can't wait to display them in my house one day. :)

Clothing and Shoes
Of course, I always want clothing and shoes, but that will have to be a post (or two) all on its own.

Philosophy Body Products
I've been wanting to try the Philosophy products for a while, but I could never justify splurging when my Dove body wash and TRESemme work just fine. I think I'm most curious about the bath, shower, lotion, and moisturizing products.












Nail Polish
I've decided that I'm going to become a nail polish snob, and I'm totally okay with it. Here are just a few of the colors I'm currently lusting after.
From OPI: French Quarter for Your Thoughts (currently on my toes!), The "IT" Color, Pink Before You Leap, Get in the Expresso Lane
From Essie: Playa del Platinum, Red-y Set Ex, Miami Nice, Limited Addiction












Hmmm, I guess that's all I've got for right now. Check out my past WLWs here.

3 comments:

ER said...

I ordered a Kindle for myself for an early Christmas present. I'll post on my blog how I like it. I think you should seriously consider getting one because the books are way cheap. And I suggest buying a Kindle from Amazon, and not the Nook, because Amazon is pro-Christmas.

I too like spirited drinkware, however I am much more practical with mine. I use my shot glasses to take my pills.

And as for journals, I like ones with cute animals on the front cover.

AaReAn said...

I've never heard of birchbox?! Thanks for sharing! I think that just might have to go on my wishlist too! :-)
This is way random but I saw you commented on Cup of Jo's blog for her necklace giveaway...and thought I'd let you know I'm doing a similar giveaway with a VERy cute personalized stamped necklace!

You should come check it out...hey two entries is better then one right?! :-)

xoxo
Aarean

colorissue.blogspot.com

Katie said...

This is pretty much my wish list too...except for everyday, not just the holidays. :D A girl can never have too many accessories or nail colors!!

You must invest in a bottle of Seche Vite - they have a quick-dry top coat I swear by.

Side note: I am convinced that I'm more productive when I have on a great nail color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...