Sunday, November 6, 2011

November Daybook

Join in the Daybook fun here.

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
is a humid, warm-ish, November night. What happened to the cold weather we've had the past few days? Bring it back!

I am thinking...
about a lot of stuff. Exciting, scary, confusing stuff.

I am thankful...
for people in my life who can snap me back to reality when I'm being just a tad bit ridiculous/overly analytical.

From the learning rooms...
is CRAZY busy! I had a British lit. test on Thursday, and I have two tests and two papers due on Tuesday, and another paper due on Thursday. Sheesh.

In the kitchen...
is where I am right now. Sitting at the kitchen table to do my homework keeps me from falling asleep...which is what I'd really rather be doing right now.

I am wearing...
navy and white plaid pajama pants and a gold Mizzou t-shirt.

I am creating...
a paper for my British lit. class? Good enough.

I am going...
to Israel in January! It's official, and I couldn't be more excited!!!

I am wondering...
about where I'm going to end up. Exciting and scary things, I tell you!

I am reading...
Lord Jim for class. Blech.

I am hoping...
that I manage to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night.

I am looking forward to...
going to Houston to stand next to my best friend as she marries the love of her life in less than two weeks!!!

I am hearing...
the clicking of my keyboard and my parents watching TV in the other room.

Around the house...
is a little chilly. Perfect fleece blanket temperature!

I am pondering...
so much.

One of my favorite things...
is a good conversation with Boyfriend. I miss that guy a lot.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
work tomorrow, study tomorrow night, Hell Day on Tuesday, work Wednesday, school Thursday, and so on...

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
One of my favorite pictures of us, and it's featured in our Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder story on {long distance loving}. Check it out if you haven't already!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...