Friday, November 11, 2011

Coming up!

Six days from now... I'll be picking up my best friend Jill from the airport.

One week from now... I'll be on the way to Houston with Jill and reunited with my best friend who is getting MARRIED.

Eight days from now... I will be standing next to my best friend as she marries the love of her life.

13 days from now... I'll be celebrating Thanksgiving/my mom's birthday with my family.

5 weeks from now... I'll be graduating from college and enjoying every second of being with Boyfriend and my family.

5 weeks and 1 day from now... I'll be in Missouri proudly watching Boyfriend graduate from college.

7 weeks from now... I'll **hopefully** be spending a few days in Missouri (celebrating 35 months and New Year's) with Boyfriend.

8 weeks and 1 day from now... I'll be on my way to New York to spend a little time with my family.

8 weeks and 3 days from now... I'll be on my way to Israel.

11 weeks and 3 days from now... Boyfriend and I will be together for 3 wonderful years.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...