Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Daybook

Join in the Daybook fun here!

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
is a beautiful, clear, cool morning. Fall is finally here!

I am thinking...
about all of the exciting things coming up in the next two months.

I am thankful...
for so much. I'm lucky!

From the learning rooms...
isn't overly busy at the moment. Round 2 of tests and papers begins next week, though.

In the kitchen...
is nothing at the moment. I think I'll go toast myself a bagel and add some schmear.

I am wearing...
gray Mizzou baggy sweats and a black Mizzou Homecoming t-shirt. Working from home calls for comfy clothes. :)

I am creating...
blogs for work, I guess.

I am going...
to Houston in a month to see my best friend marry the love of her life!

I am wondering...
what exactly my future holds.

I am reading...
Tennyson's "In Memoriam" for my British Literature class.

I am hoping...
that I receive a little direction in my job search sooner rather than later.

I am looking forward to...
this weekend to relax, get caught up, and sleep in a little bit.

I am hearing...
"Will & Grace" on TV.

Around the house...
is quiet and comfortable.

I am pondering...
nothing really, at the moment.

One of my favorite things...
is catching up with friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
work today, dinner with the family tonight, school tomorrow, dinner with mom tomorrow night, and work on Friday

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Let's! Go! Rangers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...