Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Move over, Brangelina. There's a new, wayyyy hotter Mr. and Mrs. Smith in town! (Or in Missouri, but whatever...)

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of going to Missouri to witness one of my favorite couples tie the knot. Alex and Harrison got married at her grandmother's house in a beautiful garden-set wedding. The ceremony was so heartfelt and reflective of them as a couple, and the reception was a party. Everyone was on their feet, dancing, drinking, and having a great time- just the way it should be!

I'm pretty much a crybaby 24/7. A happy sentiment, a sweet card, a touching story- cue the waterworks. Surprisingly, however, I haven't cried very much at the weddings I've been to in the past. That was not the case during Harry and Alex's wedding, though. When Alex walked down the aisle (looking stunning, might I add), when Harry burst into tears when he saw her, and when Harry and his mom shared a dance, I lost it. I'm so, so happy for this wonderful pair, and I wish them all the happiness in the world.


An awesome rehearsal dinner + a beautiful wedding + reconnecting with so many friends + lots of love + spending the entire weekend with Boyfriend (wonderful, as always) = an amazingly perfect weekend, and I really couldn't ask for anything more.
Boyfriend in a tux? Yes, please!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...