Thursday, September 22, 2011

September Daybook

Join in the Daybook fun here.

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
is a windy, cool, and slightly humid day. It's supposed to rain at some point, and we desperately need it here in the Lone Star State, so bring it on!

I am thinking...
about these two tests that I have this afternoon. Doing this is a nice little study break!

I am thankful...
for caffeine. Sometimes Most of the time, a yummy cup of coffee is just necessary.

From the learning rooms...
is busy. I have class at 11, a test at 2, and another test and a paper due at 3:30. Hello, Senior Year.

In the kitchen...
I'm at the library, so no kitchen!

I am wearing...
gray Nike shorts, a blackout game Mizzou tee, a black and pink Phi Mu track jacket, and my Phi Mu flippy floppys. Surprise, surprise.

I am creating...
a paper, I guess? Good enough.

I am going...
to Missouri one week from tomorrow!!!

I am wondering...
how I'll do on my tests later. I always get so nervous.

I am reading...
nothing for pleasure at the moment. I finally finished The Help, and it was SO good! Read it. For real.

I am hoping...
that I do well on my tests. Maybe if I say it enough it will come true.

I am looking forward to...
seeing Boyfriend in just over a week!!!

I am hearing...
other students in the library doing the same thing I am (messing around on the Internet when there's actually work to be done...).

Around the house...
is normal. I have seriously got to get my room under control, though.

I am pondering...
just random things. Nothing really in particular.

One of my favorite things...
are great conversations with Boyfriend. I just like him a whooooooole bunch!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Survive today (and do well, hopefully), get a good night's sleep tonight, work tomorrow, get ahead for work/study for a test/write a paper/do laundry/get everything together to go out of town/etc.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
  Can't wait to see this face! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...