Friday, September 16, 2011

Scaryexciting

I'm officially a senior in college, and in three months from today, I'll be walking across that stage in my cap and gown and receiving my (empty) diploma (cover).

As far as school goes, I'm more than ready to be done. Let's just say that I've been suffering from a case of good ol' Senioritis for a while now.

The truth is: Yes, I'm ready to be done with school, and I'm ready to be out in the real world- I think. But after graduation weekend, I have no specific plans for literally the first time in my life.

Job, living situation, travel, relationship, a possible move, income, social life, etc., etc.- It's all a big fat question mark! And that, Folks, is pretty freaking terrifying. But it's also pretty awesome and exciting.

At what other point in my life will I be able to fully choose a direction and throw myself towards it, praying it works out, but knowing I'll be okay if it doesn't? Never.

At what other point will I be able to have that cliche young, clueless, fresh-faced-and-wanting-to-see-the-world adventure? Never.

I have no plans and not a clue as to what I'm going to do after graduation, but I do have big hopes. And that is super scaryexciting.

1 comment:

Katie said...

YEAAHH!! It's such a crazy time, isn't it?! Being "free" can be a scary thing, but enjoy it. You'll do great things no matter what. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...