Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wish List Wednesday

Well, after the most ridiculous hiatus ever, Wish List Wednesday is back! At least, for this week it's back.

Kate Spade Round Lever-Back Earrings in clear
(So apparently those are sold out, but I'm kind of digging them in black, which are in stock. And they have these in clear, and apparently they're different than the ones above, but I can't tell. Again, I like those in black, too. Decisions, decisions!)
WBRU3562_747

Anything from Brookish Handmade Goods
Especially this mug, or this mug, or one of these prints. Oh, P&P, how I love thee.
il_570xN.195232487

I really want some kind of "S" initial necklace, but there are about 72 million to choose from. If you know of a brand, store, etc. that sells good quality, somewhat unique initial necklaces, let me know!

A Royal Touch Crown Necklace from Threadsence
1912

Floreali Cape Navy Blue Dress from Ruche
7572

That's all I've got for right now. I'm sure I'll think of something else as soon as I publish this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...