Friday, July 15, 2011

July Daybook

As always, join in the Daybook fun here.

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
is a disgustingly hot, sunny, Dallas summer day.

I am thinking...
about nothing in particular at the moment. I'm in a pretty good mood today! :)

I am thankful...for the opportunity to travel.

From the learning rooms...
I've been busier than I have been since school ended in May. My online summer class just started, and getting back into the swing of things has been tough.

In the kitchen...smells like fish from the leftovers I just heated up for lunch. Yep, I'm the girl who microwaves fish at the office.

I am wearing...dark jeans, a leopard-print top, gold gladiator sandals, and my rose gold Fossil watch.

I am creating...blog posts about my London trip. I promise I'll be a million times better about writing about it than I was about my trip to Spain.

I am going...to see "Harry Potter" as soon as I can.

I am wondering...how much of the stuff I need to do this weekend will actually get done. I have a feeling that tearing myself away from the pool and a good book will be impossible.

I am reading...The Help, and it's SO good. I wish I had more time to just bum around and read so that I could finish it.

I am hoping...to be super productive this weekend.

I am looking forward to...going to Missouri in two weeks!

I am hearing...Pandora and the sound of the air conditioner trying to keep us cool in spite of this ridiculous heat.

Around the house...is just like normal. My room, on the other hand, needs a little attention.

I am pondering...life post-college. It's so close and yet so far!

One of my favorite things...is a wonderful bedtime phone conversation with Boyfriend.

A few plans for the rest of the week: You mean weekend! What I have to do: Work on my summer class---What I want to do: Go to dinner/a movie with friends, lay by the pool and not move, and read...Decisions, decisions.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Take me back♥IMG_4751

1 comment:

houseofestrogen said...

I grew up in Dallas, so I know exactly what you are talking about with "disgustingly hot"! I loved The Help so much! Hope you can find time to just relax and finish reading it. Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...