Monday, June 20, 2011

June Daybook

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
is an overcast, hot, humid evening. It's getting ready to storm.

I am thinking...
about nothing and everything. I have stuff on my mind, but I'm not thinking or worrying about anything in particular. Just content, I guess.

I am thankful...
for a steady, reliable job that is in my field and allows me to do what I love and am good at, while still giving me the opportunity to develop my skills and learn new ones.

From the learning rooms...
is NOTHING! My summer class starts on July 9.

In the kitchen...
is my stepmom making Moroccan chicken for dinner. I might go in there once this is done and actually try to learn how to cook something.

I am wearing...
black Nike shorts with mint green trim and a hot pink Phi Mu t-shirt. It's a good look.

I am creating...
nothing, at the moment. My goal for this summer was to learn how to cook and blog about it. I've been on summer break for a month now, and I have nothing to show for it. I need to get on the ball!

I am going...
to dinner with two of my best friends tomorrow!

I am wondering...
if I'll actually go to bed early tonight like I'd love to.

I am reading...
"The Help." It's so good.

I am hoping...
that the next two weeks until I go to London fly by.

I am looking forward to...
London!!!

I am hearing...
an episode of "How I Met Your Mother." I wish I had watched this show from the beginning. I don't watch it regularly, but it always makes me laugh when I happen to catch it.

Around the house...
is feeling like home. I'm all moved back in and in a routine.

I am pondering...
what I'm going to do after I graduate in December. I'm not actively concerned about it, at the moment. It's just always something that's in the back of my mind.

One of my favorite things...
is having something to look forward to. Right now, I'm lucky enough to have several things coming up.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Work, dinner with my friends, and more work

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Friends for 10 years
IMG_4531

To join in the daybook fun, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hahaha, I love that Travis is doing the "skinny arm!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...