Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May Daybook

Outside my window... is a humid, rainy, overcast afternoon.

I am thinking... about the paper I need to write and the two tests I need to study for so I can officially be done with my junior year of college.

I am thankful for... opportunities. I have a lot going for me at the moment.

From the learning rooms... it's finals week: the most stressful, overwhelming time of the year. I can taste summer!

From the kitchen... is a delicious pizza waiting for me for dinner tonight.

I am wearing... black skinny jeans, black flats, a white/blue/black/purple ruffled collared shirt, and my white Stella Fossil watch.

I am creating... nothing. I'm too busy for anything extra right now.

I am going... to work in a little while.

I am reading... "The Rich Boy," a short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I'm comparing it to The Great Gatsby for my American Fiction paper.

I am hoping... that I manage to get SOME sleep this week!

I am hearing... students studying, chatting, and walking around the lounge I'm sitting in.

Around the house... is where I live these days. I moved out of my dorm and back home for the summer.

One of my favorite things... is blogging! I haven't had a chance to post in a little while, so I'm happy to be posting right now, even if it's quick.

A few plans for the rest of the week: work, homework, test, more homework, test, work, work, dinner with the coworkers, defensive driving, SLEEP

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... I'm in need of some of this. For real.
Photobucket

Click here to join in the Daybook fun!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I remember that feeling of almost getting to summer. Enjoy it all though it is long gone for me. :) Sounds like an enjoyable paper you are working on.
Just stopping by from the Daybook page,
Amy @ Missional Mama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...