Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wish List Wednesday: Spool No. 72

I recently received a $10 off coupon from Spool No. 72 for signing up for their email list after coming across them on The Daybook. Now, I'm trying to figure out what to use my discount for before it expires at the end of the month.

I have decided that a great pair of statement earrings is exactly what I need right now. I'm just having a hard time deciding which pair to get!

Berry Basket Earrings
Photobucket

Sunsweet Earrings
Photobucket

Plume Earrings
Photobucket

Dilly Dally Earrings
Photobucket

I stumbled across this adorable dress while I was perusing the Spool No. 72 website, and I just love it! I'm always hesitant to order clothing online, so I probably won't be purchasing this, but it was too cute to not include on my wish list.

McIntosh Dress in Orange
Photobucket

I encourage you to check out Spool No. 72! They have some very cute and affordable dresses, tops, jewelry, and other vintage and bohemian inspired accessories.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

dress and blue earrings. BOTH.

Chelsea said...

um YAY i get so excited about new clothing sites i have never heard of!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...