Sunday, April 3, 2011

Finishing the Challenge

Truth-be-told, I felt like a big loser for not finishing the 30 Day Photo Challenge. So, here goes nothing. This is my attempt to finish the challenge once and for all.

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item
Photobucket
This is a super cheesy photo for this particular challenge, but my relationships with people are my most treasured "items." Having people to share things with is what makes life worth living, and my support system is the absolute best!

Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Photobucket
I could not imagine life without my amazing Phi Mu sisters. It's so true that everyone ends up in the perfect chapter for them, and I am a Phi Mu lady through and through. These ladies are my best friends and my sisters for life. How lucky am I?

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you
Photobucket
I am inspired by my best friend and pledge daughter Whitney. She has faced a lot in her life (family situations, big changes, etc.) and still is such a great friend and role model to others. She puts her friends, family, and her relationship with God first, all while working full-time and taking 18 hours of classes. She's really amazing!

Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget
Photobucket
I wish I could forget my first week or so at UNT. It was just a very dark time for me. I felt very alone and had no faith that I would be happy here. Luckily, things have changed, but that's not the way I want to remember the beginning of my junior year of college.

Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change

I wish I could change the distance between Columbia, MO and Dallas. I know that, academically, transferring schools was the best move for me, but it's hard being so far away from my friends.

Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you
Photobucket
My ring that Tom gave me for our one year anniversary means a lot to me. It's a constant reminder of our relationship and his love that I get to wear everyday. Plus, it's super pretty!♥

There, I did it! I finished the challenge! Better late than never.

1 comment:

sherilee said...

That's a very beautiful ring!

And I know how it feels to have something unfinished--I hate that. Kudos to you for getting it done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...