Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April Daybook

Join in the Daybook fun here!

Outside my window... is a beautiful, sunny, spring day! I love that summer is finally on it's way!

I am thinking... about all the things I am dying to blog about. I'm going to start catching up tomorrow.

I am thankful for... wonderful friends and family.

From the learning rooms... I'm feeling stressed. There's 4 weeks left of school, and that means that it's officially crunch time.

From the kitchen... I splurged on a white chocolate mocha this morning. Yum!

I am wearing... denim capris, ash gray TOMS (if you don't own a pair of TOMS, you should), a magenta Phi Mu v-neck, and my Fossil White Stella watch.

I am creating... a paper, I guess, since I'm currently in the process of writing one.

I am going... to class in about half an hour.

I am reading... Dora: An Analysis of a Case of Hysteria by Sigmund Freud for class. Talk about a doozy.

I am hoping... that I can lay out by the pool and soak up some sun this weekend!

I am hearing... random chit chat, a coffee machine, and students running around in the union.

Around the house... is where my family and my puppies are.

One of my favorite things... is a sense of accomplishment. I'm trying to make that happen.

A few plans for the rest of the week: homework, work, cleaning my room, and maybe going out tomorrow night

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Photobucket
This is Jill, Whitney, and myself celebrating my 21st birthday. I love these girls so much! This picture totally captures our friendship.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love that picture! And you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...