Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wish List Wednesday

I'm on the hunt for a great neutral, cross-body bag. Here are some of the best ones I've seen.

Fossil Modern Cargo Organizer in Tan
Photobucket

Madison Dotted Op Art Swingpack in Silver/Khaki/Mahogany
Photobucket

Colette Leather Crossbody in Brass/Camel
Photobucket

And because I was on the Coach website and the jewelry is amazing, here are a few of my favorites.

Half Inch Op Art Hinged Bangle in Gold/Gold or Silver/Silver
Photobucket

Holiday Pave Stud Earrings
Photobucket

Rondell Huggie Earrings
Photobucket

Okay, I'm really done now.

1 comment:

Katie said...

OMGosh. LOOOOOVE theses!! Especially the first two. I don't know if I could pull off a cross-body bag or not...but I guess it's worth a try, right? :)

And that bracelet is fab. It would probably go with just about everything I own...that means I need to have it, right? :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...