Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Daybook

Head on over here to join in the Daybook fun!

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...is a slightly sunny/slightly overcast day. The weather is odd at the moment.
I am thinking...about the paper I need to write that is due tomorrow.
I am thankful for...my friends and family. I'm constantly reminded just how wonderful they are.
From the learning room...is a whole lot of stuff going on this week. I'm a paper and two tests away from spring break!
From the kitchen...I don't have a kitchen to report about.
I am wearing...olive green skinny cargos, a long-sleeved black shirt, my gold glitter TOMS, and a multi-chain necklace. I feel like I'm wearing something fashionable, but I'm not sure I can pull it off.
I am creating...nothing at the moment. I haven't been crafty lately.
I am going...to work in just a little while.
I am reading...Topdog Underdog by Suzan-Lori Parks for my English 3000 class.
I am hoping...that I don't go to bed late tonight.
I am hearing...someone walking down the hallway past my room.
Around the house...is usually busy, but I'm not there right now.
One of my favorite things...is sushi! I'm really in the mood for some. Maybe a birthday dinner?
A few plans for the rest of the week: get through my paper and tests, pack up what I need for spring break, work, and celebrate my 21st birthday!!!!!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...The agenda for my birthday. Bleh.Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...