Thursday, March 31, 2011

A&A



Awkward
  • Being called pretty several times by the bus driver on the way to class. Flattering? Yes. Creepy? Pretty much.
  • Sitting in a lounge and reading between classes only to have a group of guys come in with drums and bongos and have a jam session in the middle of the lounge, then silently leave 5 minutes later. Good for you for expressing yourselves, but you couldn't have found somewhere else to do that? Like maybe somewhere that isn't crowded with studying students? Just a thought.
  • Tom's face in this picture...Photobucket...Or maybe that's just awesome.
  • Waking up to cold, rainy weather several days in a row after having warm, beautiful days for a while- Nothing makes me want to curl up in bed and watch movies more. 
  • Having today and tomorrow off from work- It's nice to have a break, but I like my job. I guess that's more awesome than awkward...
Awesome
  • Getting beautiful birthday roses from Boyfriend Photobucket
  • Being all moved into our new office at my internship, and having our team growing and becoming even more fabulous than we already were
  • Having a wonderful time in Missouri with all of my amazing friends over Spring Break- More on that later!
  • Having a $50 Visa gift card that I am waiting for the perfect opportunity to spend :]
  • Getting to skype with Tom- It was the perfect way to end my night! 
  • Having lunch with an old friend
  • Richard winning Top Chef last night- The best chef definitely won!

3 comments:

angelica said...

Those roses are so pretty! And I'm actually kinda jealous of your cold/rainy weather. It's already too hot here.

lori said...

thanks for checking out my A & A!

looks like you got some pretty gorgeous flowers, too! love it!!

cajunlicious said...

Hi! Following you from Awkward & Awesome Thursday! I Hope you visit my Cajun blog and return the follow!
- Jessica @ http://cajunlicious.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...