Friday, March 25, 2011

All About Me from A to Z

I got this from Sara over at You, Me, and Anthropologie.

A. Age: Just turned 21 about 2 weeks ago!

B. Bed size: I have a twin bed at my mom's house and in my dorm room, and I have a queen at my dad's. I'm meant to sleep in a queen-sized bed, just saying.

C. Chore you dislike: I despise putting sheets on the bed. Future husband, that's totally your job. I'll gladly fold your shirts in return.

D. Dogs: I have two: a black lab named Chloe and a bichon frise named Carter. I love them to death. I can't wait to have my own dog in my own place. I would love a french bulldog.

E. Essential start to your day: Hmmm a nice hot shower always wakes me up. I never feel like I actually start my day unless I take a shower.

F. Favorite color: Yellow

G. Gold or silver: I'm loving rose gold right now.

H. Height: Somewhere between 5'2" and 5'3"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Nothing anymore. I played the oboe throughout middle school, and I can tinker on the piano, but that's not really playing, per say.

J. Job title: I'm a full-time student and a copywriting intern at a marketing company!

K. Kids: Don't have any, don't want any...right now.

L. Live: The Lone-Star State

M. Mom’s name: Meryl

N. Nicknames: I don't really have any legit. nicknames. I have a few pet names from certain people, but nothing really serious.

O. Overnight hospital stays: The only time I stayed in a hospital overnight was in pre-school when I was hospitalized for dehydration and a virus.

P. Pet peeves: Way too many to name. Seriously.

Q. Quote from a movie: "If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on."

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: 1 brother and 1 sister

T. Time you wake up: Today I woke up around 7:30, although I was supposed to be up by 7. The time I wake up changes from day to day.

U. Underwear: I wear them.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: I can't stand corn and peas. Gross.

W. What makes you run late: Me! There are just some days when I can't get out the door on time no matter how hard I try.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Dental, foot, elbow, wrist, head, and probably a few others

Y. Yummy food you make: I really can't make much. My goal this summer is to learn how to cook!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Zebras!

1 comment:

Kathryn Palagonia said...

Nicknames: Asian...really?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...