In honor of this very important birthday, I have come up with a list of 21 things I want to do and accomplish before my next birthday.
Graduate from college- I can't wait to check this off the list!
- Take a vacation (even a mini-vaca) with Boyfriend
Have an adventure- I have a few ideas in mind
- Learn to cook, and actually be decent at it
- Figure out what I'm doing with my life after graduation- It's so much easier said than done.
Build (or at least start) a real, grown-up wardrobe Learn the ins and outs of personal financing- My dad handles all of the actual paying of my bills, etc. and, at my age, there's no excuse for that. Travel somewhere amazing Read...books...for...fun- It seems like such a foreign concept, yet it's something I really enjoy.
- Try a new hair and
makeup style Volunteer for a worthy cause Take better care of myself (eat healthier, work out more, get more sleep, drink more water, etc.) Be more positive and less judgmental- I feel like the two go hand in hand.
- Kick this bad procrastination habit I've developed
- Purge my closet and get rid (donate or sell) of the things I no longer wear
- Be more independent in pretty much every way
- Write for more outlets than I already do (apply for more positions, submit more writing samples, etc.)
- Do a cleanse- I know it sounds weird, but I'm actually really curious about how cleanses work and what the benefits are. If anyone has done one that really worked, let me know!
- Really make an effort to get to know people in the UNT community- I'm still that awkward transfer kid.
Go camping, like, legit. camping (or something as equally out of my comfort zone) Limit checking my social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Blog) to 3 times a day- Aim high, right?