Monday, March 14, 2011

21

I am officially a 21 year old!!!

In honor of this very important birthday, I have come up with a list of 21 things I want to do and accomplish before my next birthday.

  1. Graduate from college- I can't wait to check this off the list!
  2. Take a vacation (even a mini-vaca) with Boyfriend
  3. Have an adventure- I have a few ideas in mind
  4. Learn to cook, and actually be decent at it
  5. Figure out what I'm doing with my life after graduation- It's so much easier said than done.
  6. Build (or at least start) a real, grown-up wardrobe
  7. Learn the ins and outs of personal financing- My dad handles all of the actual paying of my bills, etc. and, at my age, there's no excuse for that.
  8. Travel somewhere amazing
  9. Read...books...for...fun- It seems like such a foreign concept, yet it's something I really enjoy.
  10. Try a new hair and makeup style
  11. Volunteer for a worthy cause
  12. Take better care of myself (eat healthier, work out more, get more sleep, drink more water, etc.)
  13. Be more positive and less judgmental- I feel like the two go hand in hand.
  14. Kick this bad procrastination habit I've developed
  15. Purge my closet and get rid (donate or sell) of the things I no longer wear
  16. Be more independent in pretty much every way
  17. Write for more outlets than I already do (apply for more positions, submit more writing samples, etc.)
  18. Do a cleanse- I know it sounds weird, but I'm actually really curious about how cleanses work and what the benefits are. If anyone has done one that really worked, let me know!
  19. Really make an effort to get to know people in the UNT community- I'm still that awkward transfer kid.
  20. Go camping, like, legit. camping (or something as equally out of my comfort zone)
  21. Limit checking my social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Blog) to 3 times a day- Aim high, right?

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Happiest Birthday!

I love this list. I might need to steal a few of these ideas. I really want to do a cleanse, too. Not a crazy only-drink-lemonade-and-hot-sauce kind, but something awesome.

Chelsea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...