Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wish List Wednesday

I haven't done a Wednesday wish list in a while, so I thought I would post one just for kicks.

1) EmersonMade Little Lucky Clover Necklace
Photobucket
This little necklace is so darling! I love its "I make my own luck" message. Plus, it's the perfect little touch to say that I'm dating an engineer. :]

2) J. Crew Factory Tissue Garland Tank
Photobucket
This would be perfect for Spring. It comes in several great colors, and it's on sale right now for $29.50. Can't beat that!

3) J.Crew Factory Chiffon Stripe Tier Tank
Photobucket
Ditto to everything above.

4) J. Crew Factory Wool Ribbon Ravine Dress
Photobucket
This is dress is timeless and appropriate for a variety of different occasions. It comes in two colors (this and a plum/wine color), and they are both stunning. Plus, it's currently marked down to $29.99 from $118. Steal of the century!

5) Cardigans, Cardigans, (almost) Cardigans!
Photobucket
I NEED some cardigans! They are the perfect way to transition from winter to warmer weather. Plus, my favorite one was just ruined in a laundry disaster, so I am definitely on the hunt. I want a variety of styles and colors.

More to come
Sara

1 comment:

Shoshana said...

I bought the Lion necklace from EmersonMade for my best friend! She absolutely loves it. Turn that wish into reality!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...