Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wish List Wednesday: Valentine's Day♥

I totally forgot to post this yesterday. Here are some of my Valentine's Day inspired gift picks!

Coach Pave Turnlock Pendant Necklace
Photobucket
It's hard to see in the picture, but this gold and pink stone necklace is darling. I like to keep Valentine's Day simple, so this is way overkill, but a girl can dream, right?

Star in a Classic Novel
Photobucket
I came across this fantastic find while doing a little gift research of my own, and I was instantly in love with the idea. As a lover of the written word, it's no secret that I love to read, and Pride and Prejudice is one of my all-time favorite love stories. This product allows you to personalize classic stories so that you and those you know become the characters. I could be Elizabeth Bennet in P&P? Yes, please.

Mug from Starbucks
Photobucket
I got an email a few weeks ago from Starbucks featuring this adorable Valentine's Day mug. The snail mail-inspired design is so cute. I mean, who doesn't love getting mail? Unfortunately, I have scoured every bit of the Starbucks website and have not been able to find it anywhere. No, I don't need a mug, but this along with a giftcard or some other little goody would be such a sweet (and delicious) treat.

Valentine's Day DVD
Photobucket
Okay, I'll admit that this isn't the greatest movie ever made, but it's a cute, fun chick flick. Plus, I saw it last Valentine's Day with my boy (and the rest of the United States), so it's a little bit sentimental, too.

Something adorable, sentimental, or homemade
Of course, anything thoughtful or sentimental from the person you love is a great gift for Valentine's Day. The price tag isn't the important part of gift-giving. You can never go wrong with a memento of a happy memory or a homemade gift.

Go ahead and celebrate the love,
Sara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...