I am, however, here to blog about a few giveaways going on right now!
- Head on over to Julia Noack's Photography Facebook page and "LIKE" it. Then, go to this adorable little snapshot, and go ahead and "LIKE" that, too. If you "LIKE" both of these items, you will be helping my good friends Anna and Brennen win a photography package for their upcoming June wedding. All of you Facebook users out there, I'm talking to you!
- I have recently become obsessed with The Daybook. I love Sydney's affordable style and stories and, let's face it, her and her hubby are just adorable. Sydney is hosting this giveaway for a LapofLuxury beanie. Head on over there to enter!
- Sydney is also hosting this giveaway for one of these wooden iPhone cases by Root Cases. I don't have an iPhone (I'm really in love with my Blackberry), but my brother does, so being the wonderful sister I am, I decided to enter for him. The winner will be drawn sometime this week, so head on over there before the giveaway closes.
- Sydney is also currently hosting this giveaway. She's a busy girl! This one is for a $150 gift certificate for THEIT. Can you please just look at the bag in Sydney's post? It's amazing. Just gorgeous. This is the one I really want to win. The giveaway closes tonight at midnight, so hurry and enter. Or don't. More chances for me to win! :]
- My forever fabulous sorority sister Katie over at Live Originally recently hosted this giveaway, and I'm happy to say that I was one of the three winners! I've never been big on entering blog giveaways, but this must have been the confidence boost I needed. Here's a picture of me with my prize:
Yep, I won an adorable, colorful, zippered pouch! And want to know the best part? Katie handmade it. Told you she's fabulous! Find out how to make your own pouch here. Thanks, Katie!