Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: The Rest

Here are the rest of the photo challenges I need to finish the 30 Day Photo Challenge. I have wracked my brain trying to come up with a photo for each of these things, but I haven't been able to think of anything that really fits. Everything I think of seems silly, or too shallow, or leaves someone out, etc. So, here it is: I'm officially surrendering. I was unable to complete the 30 Day Photo Challenge.

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item (for Jan. 25)
Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without (for Feb. 1)
Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you (for Feb. 3)
Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget (for Feb. 8)
Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change (for Feb. 11)
Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you (for Feb. 13)

If I ever have a random burst of inspiration, maybe I'll finish it. :]

I hope everyone had better luck than I did,
Sara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...