Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome, 2011.

Happy New Year!

I can't believe the new year is already upon us, and I can't believe I was lucky enough to celebrate in Spain.

2010 was an interesting year, with more ups and downs that I ever could have anticipated or imagined. In short, I was tested this year. I learned a lot about myself and what I am capable of. I found my strength and became more independent in many ways.

I realize how vague I am being, but one word sums up my 2010: growth. Every aspect of myself, my relationships, and my situation grew this year, and I believe I am better because of it.

I already have goals and things that I want to accomplish in 2011. I also know that I will change these goals and develop new ones as the year goes on. That is, after all, what life is about. Change isn't always a bad thing. It's what makes life interesting.

I am looking forward to, and am so ready for, this new year. 2011, bring it on.

Wishing health and happiness to all,
Sara

1 comment:

alexandria rose said...

Happy New Year! Love this post, couldn't agree more! Hope Spain is amazing and you're having tons of fun! Thank you for all of lovely comments you leave, I appreciate everyone of them! I feel bad because I read your blog a lot but I just realized I wasn't following you! I fixed that :) LIOB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...