1. My fashion-fabulous sorority sister Ashley is hosting a Forever 21 giveaway. Check it out!
2. I got business cards yesterday at work! I am SO excited about this (probably more than I should be)! I've never had business cards before, though. Plus, I feel like if my bosses felt the need to get me business cards then they like me and plan on keeping me around for a while, which are both good things! I would post a picture, but they have my cell phone number and email address on them, and I don't want any creepy people contacting me. Not that any of you are creepy, but you know what I mean.
3. Remember this post? Well, I got my holiday/anniversary gift from my amazing boyfriend, Tom, last week, and he got me one! How awesome is he? It's perfect and I love it!
Tom is also quite the computer genius. He's built his own website and blog, which, for some reason, I have never linked to in all of the times I've mentioned him. He's a great writer, and you should definitely check it out. Anyway, the point of this is that he included this link in a few of his holiday cards to extended family members. Yeah, he's adorable.
4. Spain posts are coming. I'm serious.
5. I am one of the newest bloggers for USA Today College!!! I applied on a whim after hearing about it from a friend late on Monday night, and I got the email yesterday that I was chosen. I honestly don't know that much about it. All I know is that I have to submit pitches for blog posts today by 2pm (don't worry, I already did it), and I will know on Friday if they chose my ideas or not. If they choose them, I will then write the post and submit it to be published on the website. I was a little hesitant to say I was selected since the real work hasn't begun yet and there is a chance I won't be published for a little while, depending on when I submit an idea that they deem "post-worthy," but I'm excited. Talk about a great resume builder! A few of my Phi Mu sorority sisters got in on the USA Today action, too!
6. Last, but certainly not least, two of my best friends and sisters got engaged recently! I could not be more excited for them. Congratulations to my pledge baby Whitney and good friend Sherbs and their boys!
More to come,