Monday, January 17, 2011

Dream Home

Did you know that HGTV gives away a free home every year? I didn't. I found out about it from Shoshana over at The Adventures of a Future Housewife. I was smitten with her pictures and, after doing a little research (devouring every inch of the website), I fell in love with the house. It's decorated in my colors, located in snowy Vermont, and beautiful down to every little detail. It's perfect.


Photobucket

Car Barn (SUV included):
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mudroom:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Entry Hall:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Gathering Room (My favorite!):
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Annex:
Photobucket

Kitchen:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dining Room:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Deck:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Master Bedroom:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Master Bathroom:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Master Balcony:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Guest Bedroom:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Guest Bathroom:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Living Room:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Terrace:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ski Dorm:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dorm Bathroom:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Laundry Room:
Photobucket

Exterior:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's amazing. I'm obsessed, and if you are the lucky winner, you have to invite me for a weekend.

More to come,
Sara

3 comments:

Kathryn Palagonia said...

I watched the tour of the house after the Rose Parade. I love the old ski posters on the wall. Totally going to do that in my place. Appropriate since I live in a ski town.

Shoshana @ Adventures of a Future Housewife said...

It really is the best. And I just now saw the jacuzzi hot tub! We. Must. Win.

Lindsay said...

When you win this house, I'm moving in too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...