Tuesday, January 25, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 6

Day 6: A picture of a person you would love to trade places with for a day (for Jan. 24)
Photobucket
Elizabeth Gilbert, author of Eat, Pray, Love
I would want to trade places with Elizabeth Gilbert, but it would have to be for a little longer than one day. She travels all over the world, and is famous for traveling to Rome, India, and Bali in search of herself. There are things I would not want to acquire from her life, like her failed marriage and restlessness, but I admire the strength that it took for her to leave her cookie-cutter life and do what she needed for herself. I would love to be able to open up and tell my story as freely and confidently as she did. I want to have an adventure and do something extraordinary, and Ms. Gilbert has done that.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh my god, I just watched this movie and I'm in love. I can't wait to read the book :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...