Monday, January 24, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 5

Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory (for Jan. 23)
Photobucket
I'm not sure if this is my most favorite memory ever, but it is definitely up there and popped into my head right away. This was taken when I asked Tom to my sorority's formal my freshman/his sophomore year. I planned a whole scavenger hunt for him around campus, complete with poems and balloons. I was proud of myself, and it's definitely one of the most romantic things I've ever done for someone! This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of us.

1 comment:

Melissa Fletcher said...

ooooh.. I love a good treasure hunt, I can see why it was one of your favourite memories, I bet it's something you guys can treasure forever! You go girl ;) I hope he paid you back with something spesh?! You both look great together! Fantastic photo!

-Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...