Thursday, January 20, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 1

I came across this on my friend and sorority sister Kara's blog, so I thought I would give it a try!

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts
Photobucket
  1. I have been to Europe once, and I am dying to go back.
  2. Chipotle and sushi are my favorite foods.
  3. I am a Phi Mu lady, and always will be.
  4. I have a really bad hair-twirling habit.
  5. I have never been to the Grand Canyon, and I really want to go.
  6. I color-code my planner and dry erase calendar.
  7. I am a Spanish minor, but speaking Spanish in front of people really scares me.
  8. I am terrified of life post-college. Making the transition from college student to independent adult seems impossible.
  9. Thanks to my internship, I know more about teeth and dentistry than I expected to or wanted to.
  10. I am obsessed with blogging. I spend way too much time reading other people's blogs and working on my own. One of the best compliments you could give me is that you read my blog. It actually bothers me when I know someone reads my blog, but they haven't subscribed.
  11. I am the oldest of my siblings and first cousins.
  12. I love mascara. I don't leave the house without it on, and it takes me way longer than it should to apply it. It has to be perfect. Maybelline Great Lash Washable in black is the best.
  13. I have my wedding colors and decor picked, and I know what time of year I want to get married. I'm not even engaged.
  14. My favorite Disney movie is The Lion King.
  15. I really wish I knew how to cook. I think I am going to make it my project for this summer. Maybe I'll cook my way through a cookbook...and blog about it.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Sara! I felt it was about time i commented and i just had to on this one because your facts are so true! The mascara one cracked me up! :) AND im commenting because of #10 and when it comes to blogging, subscribing is a foreign concept to me! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...