Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tonight

Tonight is my night to relax, breath, and sleep. Oh, glorious Sleep, how I have missed you so. After one of the most stressful, demanding, hectic weeks of my life, I am finally getting a second to just be.

Let me give you a break down of the past week:
  • last Thursday: Rhetoric presentation
  • Monday: Biology paper due
  • Tuesday: Rhetoric research paper due
  • Wednesday: Biology Lab final exam at 10:30am, Yiddish Literature final exam essays due
  • Thursday: Spanish Literature paper due, Rhetoric notebook project due

Who knew finals began the week before finals week?

Even though I am taking a break tonight, I still have a lot on my plate for the last week of classes before a lovely, glorious, month-long winter break.
  • Tomorrow (Friday): Shakespeare research paper due by midnight
  • Monday: Biology extra credit essays due, Biology Lecture exam at 1:30pm
  • Tuesday and Wednesday: Study like crazy
  • Thursday: Rhetoric exam at 8:00am, Spanish Literature exam at 10:30am

On Friday, I pack up, leave my dorm, and hop on a plane to CoMo the next morning!

But tonight, I sleep.

More to come,
Sara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...